KWL & Key Vocabulary: Cyber-bullying
Complete the K (what do you KNOW) and the W (what do you WANT to know) below based on your knowledge of cyberbullying
K: I know that cyber bullying is when someone bullys someone via technology. It can be very harmful and hurtful.
W: I want to learn more about how I can help to prevent cyber bullying.
L: I have learned about some of the harmful effects cyberbullying has on some victims. I now know that if I see cyberbullying, I will do all that I can to help stop it.
To the best of your ability please define the following vocab words within the context of the topic of cyber-bullying.
- Target: who is bullied
- Offender: the one who bullys
- Bystander: someone who supports the offender
- Upstander: someone who defends the target
- Escalate: when the bullying gets more serious
- De-escalate: when the offender’s power weakens